Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Good Luck Bear

I know it's August right now, and nowhere near St. Patrick's Day. But in my defense, Good Luck Bear was not shelved with the St. Patrick's Day stories. And I can see why, I guess--you can be lucky year round, can't you?

Anyway, this book is about a little bear who finds out that four-leaf clovers are lucky. He searches and searches, but never finds one. His friends are not helpful at all. (They're funny, though.) The illustrations are adorable, and the underlying message is about friendship, and I could go on and on here, so just read it already!


Good Luck Bear
Written and illustrated by Greg Foley
Age range*: 3-6
My rating: 5 stars [out of five] 

*Age ranges are very flexible.

Full disclosure: I don't receive any compensation for reviewing children's books--I usually just check them out from the library. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...