Saturday, August 13, 2011

Zee Is Not Scared


Zee is the cutest baby zebra I have ever seen.

Although, come to think of it, I'm not sure I've seen many baby zebras. Maybe I should do something about that.

Anyways, little Zee wants to stay up and watch a scary movie with his parents, but he's sent to bed. He decides to dress up like a ghost and try to scare his parents, which leads to a big game of hide-and-seek. And Zee ends up not being scared! Um...like it says in the title.

So yeah, it's a decent story with A-DORABLE illustrations.

Zee Is Not Scared
Written by Michel Gay
Age range*: 4-7
My rating: 3 stars [out of five]

*Age ranges are very flexible.

Full disclosure: I don't receive any compensation for reviewing children's books--the books are usually just checked out from the local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...