Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Halloween Story: Ghosts in the House!


Okay, so Halloween was awhile ago. But I wanted to post this one for myself--so I can remember to check it out from the library again next Halloween. Yeah, I liked it that much.

This story is just so sweet. A little girl moves into a house but--uh oh!--it's haunted! It's a good thing she's a witch, and she knows how to take care of ghosts. But wait until you see how she deals with the ghosts. It's adorable.

Also, the ghosts in the story are not scary. Most of them smile, and a few have an "O"-shaped mouth. My Little Boy was not into scary things this year, so Ghosts in the House was a good fit for us.

Ghosts in the House!
Written and illustrated byKazuno Kahara
Age range*: 2-5
My rating: 4 stars [out of five]

*Age ranges are very flexible.

Full disclosure: I don't receive any compensation for reviewing children's books--the books are usually just checked out from the local library.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...