Monday, April 25, 2011

Little White Rabbit


This is going to be a quick post, but I want to get it written before I forget.

Little White Rabbit is a lot like Snow Rabbit, Spring Rabbit in that it doesn't have much of a story line--and that I love the illustrations. In this story, the little white rabbit imagines what it would be like to be different--green as grass, tall as a tree, and so on.

The thing about the illustrations is that they're so spring-y (spring-ish?). This book isn't really about spring, but visually, it fits right in with the season.

Little White Rabbit
Written by Kevin Henkes
Age range*: 2-5
My rating: 4 stars [out of five]

*Age ranges are very flexible.

Full disclosure: I don't receive any compensation for reviewing children's books--the books are usually just checked out from the local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...