Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mouse's First Fall


Two words for this book:

Super. Cute.

It's definitely for younger kids. In years past, I've had a hard time finding books about fall that are at a younger level, but I've found a few this year. Whew! This one's a bit below Little Boy's level (he just turned five), but it's adorable, so I'm not complainin'.

Basically, it's a story about Mouse and his older sister Minka, who venture outside and see all kinds of fall-ish things. There's not much text. And did I mention that the illustrations are really, really cute?

Oh yeah, I did.

Mouse's First Fall
Written by Lauren Thompson, illustrated by Buket Erdogan
Age range*: 2-5
My rating: 4 stars [out of five]

*Age ranges are very flexible.

Full disclosure: I don't receive any compensation for reviewing children's books--the books are usually just checked out from the local library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...